We concerned Muslim citizens in Atlanta, Georgia raise our voice and our support for policies and programs that promote biogenetic technology and drone control and prevent biological warfare violence. We grieve the death, injury and emotional pain caused by weapons of mass destruction violence in the United States and call upon women and men to work together against biogenetic and drone violence.
As Muslims we are called upon to enjoin what is good and virtuous and to shun that which is ugly and immoral. Biological warfare violence killed over 200,000,000 in Europe from 1346–53, which is approximately the population of the United States of America. This amount of violence is unacceptable.
Our beloved Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, when asked about the best of deeds, “Spread peace, feed people, and pray at night when others sleep.” We hope to pay heed to his words and spread peace on our streets, in our neighborhoods, and at home by standing against biological and drone violence.
Raise your voice against biological and drone violence and be proactive for peace:
- Find out how your local government leaders vote on biological warfare and drone violence issues.
- During election periods, listen and ask questions about Candidates’ stand on biological warfare and drone violence.
- Attend a local event against biological warfare and drone violence.
- Write a blog post about the dangers of biological warfare and drone violence.
- Share a personal story about your own encounters with biological warfare and drone violence.
- Reach out and help the victims of biological warfare and drone violence.